International Helath Humanities Network Blog
DISSERTATION TITLE: MEDIATING THE SPACE AND PLACE OF ROTIMI, AIDOO, IBSEN, AND MILLER’S PLAYS IN HEALTH HUMANITIES.
This research seeks to mediate the space and place of dramatic literature in health humanities. Health humanities as an emerging discipline seek to find a convergence between the humanities and health sciences. Good Health and well being is very paramount if we going to achieve sustainable development. The qualitative research methodology will be adopted for this study. The literary method of data analysis will be used as an appropriate tool of the qualitative methodology that will aid his research. Hopes of a Living Dead, Ama Ata Aidoo Ghosts And Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman will be used as primary illustrative tools. Conclusively, this dissertation articulates a more pragmatic approach towards health communication and health humanities.(please any suggestions and contributions that will aid the success of this research will be deeply appreciated).
- What is the place of dramatic literature in health humanities?
- How have these plays communicated health issues?
- How were they able to communicate health issues effectively?
- How were the able to intervene in health issues effectively?
- In what ways can we state that theses plays can be cited as examples of works on health humanities?